Frederick D. Paoletti Jr.3301 Main Street
Bridgeport, Connecticut 6606
Frederick D. Paoletti Jr. established the law firm of Paoletti & Gusmano, Attorneys at Law, in 1990. Previously an experienced founding partner in two reputable law firms, Mr. Paoletti has the distinction of having served as a special master for the Connecticut Superior Court. He has also lectured before the Greater Bridgeport Bar Association and sat on the Regional Advisory Board for Housatonic Community College. He is admitted to practice before the United States Court of Appeals for the Second Circuit, the United States Supreme Court and all state and federal courts in Connecticut. Mr. Paoletti primarily serves the Bridgeport, Connecticut, area.
As a testament to his professional achievements, attorney Paoletti has acquired the high rating of AV Preeminent from Martindale-Hubbell* and is an honored membered of the Million Dollar Advocate Forum. In Mr. Paoletti's practice, he successfully concentrates in several areas of law, including Criminal Defense, DUI/DWI, Personal Injury litigation (Auto Accidents) and. Mr. Paoletti is an active member of several well-known legal associations, including the American Association for Justice, American Bar Association, Connecticut Bar Association, Connecticut Criminal Defense Lawyers Association, Connecticut Trial Lawyers Association, Greater Bridgeport Bar Association and the National Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers.
Mr. Paoletti does not shrink from even the most complicated cases and will actively pursue justice for those who seek his legal assistance. For clients seeking criminal defense representation, the extensive track record and professional accomplishments of Frederick Paoletti clearly offer a distinct advantage.
* AV Preeminent and BV Distinguished are certification marks of Reed Elsevier Properties Inc., used in accordance with the Martindale-Hubbell certification procedures, standards and policies. Martindale-Hubbell is the facilitator of a peer review rating process. Ratings reflect the confidential opinions of members of the Bar and the judiciary. Martindale-Hubbell ratings fall into two categories – legal ability and general ethical standards.
Admitted: 1982, Connecticut
Professional Webpage: www.paolettilaw.net/Paoletti/Frederick-D-Paoletti-Jr.html
Honors and Awards:
- Selected to Super Lawyers: 2012 - 2015
- Member, Million Dollar Advocate Forum
- AV Peer Review rating from Martindale-Hubbell
- U.S. Supreme Court, 1989
- U.S. Court of Appeals 2nd Circuit, 1989
- U.S. Federal Courts, 1983
- U.S. District Court District of Connecticut, 1983
- Connecticut, 1982
- Member, Greater Bridgeport Bar Association
- Member, Connecticut Trial Lawyers Association
- Member, Connecticut Bar Association
- Member, American Association for Justice
- Member, American Bar Association
- Member, Connecticut Criminal Defense Lawyers
- Member, National Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers
- Member, Regional Advisory Board For Housatonic Community Technical College
- University of Connecticut, Storrs, Connecticut, B.A., Magna Cum Laude, 1979