Mark P. Bryant601 Washington St.
Paducah, Kentucky 42003
From humble beginnings in Paducah, Mark Bryant has risen to become one of the best known trial attorneys in Western Kentucky. He is described in a front page article in the Los Angeles Times as “a former prosecutor with a swashbuckling style that charms juries.” Under his leadership, the Bryant Law Center has won national class action cases, derailment actions against major railroads, and courtroom victories and major settlements for clients who suffered brain damage or catastrophic injury and wrongful death. Mark Bryant has practiced in his hometown of Paducah, Kentucky since graduating from the University of Kentucky College of Law in 1973.
Mark Bryant was three times elected Commonwealth's Attorney of McCracken County, Kentucky and served in that capacity for fourteen years, trying more than 150 trials to jury verdict. Upon entering private practice, Mr. Bryant focused upon criminal defense work for several years. Gradually, the focus of Mr. Bryant’s practice evolved and he now focuses upon civil personal injury, class action litigation and wrongful death litigation on behalf of victims, and criminal defense.
Awards & Achievements
- Rated AV Preeminent by his peers
- Selected by the American Trial Lawyers Association as one of the top 100 trial lawyers in Kentucky
- Selected by the National Association of Criminal Defense Attorneys as one of the top ten Criminal Defense Attorneys in Kentucky
- Eagle Scout
- Member of the Million Dollar Advocates forum
- Member of the Trial Lawyers for Public Justice
- Member of the Southern Trial Lawyers Association
- Member of the American Association for Justice
- Fellow of the Litigation Counsel of America
- Member of the University of Kentucky Board of Trustees
- Member of the Executive Committee of the University of Kentucky Board of Trustees
- Member of the University of Kentucky College of Law Visiting Committee